• Price for infants (up to 2 years, without a separate seat) - 50 EUR. Children 2-12 - same price as adult.
• Ticket price includes: one direction flight, airport taxes, cabin baggage - 5 kg per passenger. Depending on the flight may include 20 kg registered baggage.
• Name change restricted. Ticket is non-refundable.
• Flight will be confirmed if minimum number of the passengers will be reached.
• After registration you will get an email confirmation that you are in the passenger list. As soon as the required number of passengers is reached, we will send you an invoice for the tickets. When we receive your payment, your tickets will be sent to your email. For check-in at the airport, please present electronic or printed ticket.
• If the flight is cancelled, money will be returned to you account within three working days.
• By making the reservation, passenger confirms that he is aware of his right to claim compensation from Air Carrier for the cancellation of the Flight in accordance with Article 7(1) of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 295/91 (hereinafter
referred to as "Regulation 261/2004"), unless the cancellation is due to exceptional circumstances. Considering the uncertain situation in tourism and air transportation industry resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures taken to limit its spread, passenger voluntarily waives his right to claim compensation from Air Carrier for the cancellation of the flight stipulated in Article 7(1) of Regulation 261/2004 and undertakes not to make any claims against Air Carrier or Atlantic Travel in this regard, provided that the refunds of the amount passenger has paid for reservation will be done within three working days from the cancellation of the flight.
• Due to COVID-19 restrictions, drinks and snacks will not be served during the flight. Each passenger will be provided with 0.5 water bottle.
• Protective masks are mandatory to wear from time of arrival to the airport, during the flight and before exit from the airport of destination. Protective masks are provided by Atlantic Travel on board of aircraft. Please prepare and bring mask with you to the airport of departure in order to stay protected.
• Please whenever possible try to keep distance 1,5 m. Do not touch your face, nose, eyes and mouth if not necessary. Wash your hands properly, especially before eating/drinking and after toilet. When sneezing or coughing please use paper towel or flexed elbow. Do not touch surfaces, if it is not necessary.
• Please note the following:
- due to lack of airport staff departure times may change
- there might be cats and dogs in the cabin of the plane, take necessary measures, if you have allergies
- due to COVID-19 restrictions, ground services at the airports are working in a very limited mode, we recommend you to take a travel insurance, covering delays and baggage losses
- due to COVID-19 restrictions, there is a limited range of restaurants, shops and services available at the airport. Check the airport website for more information
• Atlantic Travel is not liable for the actions or the lack of actions by third parties, including but not limited to any cancellations, losses, damage or delays occurring from the actions or omissions of third parties, such as state authorities and institutions, airport ground services, other passengers, etc. Atlantic Travel not liable for any losses or other damages occurring due to our compliance with the existing normative acts and appropriate procedures.
Team of Atlantic Travel